The Best Airtel Postpaid Plans With a Free Disney+ Hotstar Subscription
Airtel offers a variety of prepaid and postpaid plans. Aside from a large range of tariffs, the carrier also combines attractive features with these plans. OTT access, such as Disney+ Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video, and others, is one of the most preferred features these days. So, here’s a list of Airtel postpaid plans that include a complimentary Disney+ Hotstar membership.
- Airtel Postpaid Plan of Rs. 499
The plan offers 75GB of data per month with a rollover facility of up to 200GB, free and unlimited local, STD, or roaming voice calls, and 100 SMS per day. The plan also includes a free annual subscription to Disney+ Hotstar as well as six months of Amazon Prime membership. Subscribers can now opt for family connections for Rs. 299, including 30GB of data, unlimited calls, and 100 SMS per day.
- Airtel Postpaid Plan of Rs. 999
The Rs. 999 postpaid plan from Airtel includes one standard connection and two add-on family connections. The basic plan includes 100GB of data per month, unlimited phone calls, and 100 SMS daily. The add-on connections will consist of 30GB of data, up to 200GB of data rollover, a one-year subscription to Disney+ Hotstar, and six months of Amazon Prime membership.
- Airtel Postpaid Plan of Rs. 1,199
The Rs. 1,199 Airtel postpaid plan has a basic plan and a few added family connections. This plan offers 150GB of data per month for the primary plan and 30GB per month for the other plans. Other features include up to 200GB of data renewal, unlimited calls, 100 SMS per day, six months of Amazon Prime membership, a monthly Netflix Basic subscription, and an annual subscription to Disney+ Hotstar.
- Airtel Postpaid Plan of Rs. 1,599
This postpaid plan from Airtel includes one standard connection and up to three add-on connections. The Rs. 1,599 plan provides regular users with 250GB of monthly bandwidth and add-on family connections with 30GB of additional data. There will also be unlimited calls, 100 SMS a day, and a data rollover benefit of up to 200GB. Other advantages include a one-year subscription to Disney+ Hotstar, six months of Amazon Prime membership, Netflix standard monthly membership, and a Wynk Premium subscription.
How Make Airtel Postpaid Bill Payment Online?
There are two ways to pay your Airtel Postpaid bills online via the Airtel Payments Bank. You need to open a savings account on the portal to make swift online transactions from anywhere at any time. Below are the steps to pay your mobile bills via the Airtel website and app
Payment of Postpaid Bills via the Website
- Log in to the Airtel website at https://www.airtel.in/bank/.
- Enter your mobile number after tapping the ‘Postpaid’ option.
- Select Airtel as your mobile operator from the dropdown menu and enter the amount.
- Chose the payment method and provide the OTP generated on your mobile.
- Continue to pay your postpaid bills online.
Payment of Postpaid Bills via the App
- Download the Airtel Thanks app and sign in.
- Proceed to the ‘Pay Bills’ menu and pick the ‘Mobile’ option.
- Enter your phone number or name.
- Choose Airtel as your operator and then click ‘Pay Now.’
- Fill in the bill amount and choose your payment method.
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile phone and proceed to the mobile bill payment completion page.