Writing is the music that flows out of a writer’s mind and to impress a writer; you need to open your mind, extra wide. So, if you are someone who has a partner that is into writing and you want to make his/her birthday special, then choose a gift that helps their passion uplift more. Below we have given some bday giftsideas for your partner who is a writer.
“You can edit a bad page. You can’t edit a blank page” – Jodi Picoult
- Domain Name- If your partner is into writing and thinks to start his/her blog anytime soon, then go ahead and buy him/her a domain name. Help your partner bloom in his/her profession a little more with his/her website to write blogs on it. This gift from you would be unexpected from him/her but is undoubtedly going to be a thoughtful gift.
“Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river”- Lisa See
- Writing Books- Well, a prevalent trait that you will find in a writer is- reading. Reading is an excellent exercise to excel in the art of writing. And we bet, your partner already has tons of books and magazines to read. But to make a difference, buy your partner some writing books, wherein they can read more about types of writing and enhance their writing skills.
“The first draft is just you telling yourself the story.” – Terry Pratchett
- Aqua Notes- Writer’s have a mind that works 24*7 even if they are not working. That one thought that strikes the mind can come anytime like- while crossing the road, cooking food, or even while bathing! While in other cases, penning down thoughts is easy except while bathing. So, to help your writer partner not miss an idea even while showering, get him/her a waterproof notepad from any online store.
“A professional writer is an amateur who didn’t quit.” – Richard Bach
- A Coffee Mug- Writing is a time-taking process, and it can be tough at times to write a good piece of writing. Such situations can be handled pretty well with some coffee and cookies. So, search for a gift for husband birthday or wife birthday and look for quirky coffee mugs. Go for quotes like- “ Don’t offend a writer; he might put you in his story and kill you”, etc. and present it to your partner.
“If the book is true, it will find the audience that is meant for it.” – Wally Lamb
- WRITER Bookends- As discussed earlier, writers love to read a lot. That means your partner might possess a lot of books that are wandering here and there in the house. So, how about getting your partner some bookends to fix this issue? Sounds like an idea, right? Get your writer partner a WRITER bookend which is not only helpful in keeping books in place but is also innovative!
All these gifts are best suited for a partner who loves writing. Apart from these, a pen with a literary quote engraved on it or maybe a bracelet with a quote from your partner’s famous novelist will do the job. Choose a meaningful gift, and that is useful for your partner. Happy gifting!